In light of the current outbreak of COVID19 around the world, it is incumbent on all business owners – particularly in the hospitality industry – to protect both their guests and staff from contracting the virus. As we are a small establishment the risk of contact with other people is limited.
Because we value your support, we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that our hygiene protocols are of the highest standards. While we have always been extremely vigilant with regard to cleanliness at our properties, we would like to inform you of the precautionary measures that we have put into place and maintain on a daily basis:
While all rooms are routinely serviced before a guest checks in, all surfaces are now disinfected, including light switches, bedside lamps, tables, chair armrests, coffee and tea stations i.e. all surfaces which might have been touched by human hands. Particular attention is given to common areas, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Linen and towels are washed in warm water with specially selected powders to ensure that they are hygienically treated.
- All beds and pillows have protective sleeves to ensure peace of mind.
- Sanitizing supplies are readily available to guests.
- All our staff have been properly informed and trained with regards to the situation. They have been correctly instructed on how to use the sanitizing supplies and are adhering to all protocols.
- Normal protocols like keeping distance between people, the washing of hands and sanitizing of hands are in place.
- Apart from the manager, cleaning staff have been instructed to have no contact with guests.
- Staff who displays any signs of sickness are being sent home.
Please rest assured that we consider the health and happiness of our guests a priority and we hope we can provide some peace of mind for guests travelling during this challenging time.